high-school girl was abducted by four teen aged
hooligans while she was on her way to work. They took her to the house
of a friend, held her in his bedroom, and for the next forty-five days
enacted every imaginable form of abuse on her (and some you wouldn’t
want to imagine). They gang-raped her—both with their own bodies and
with an assortment of foreign objects—beat her, kicked her, doused her
extremities with lighter fluid and set her on fire, and probably did
many other things to her that went undocumented by either her tormentors
or the police. They mocked her pain. They held her down and dropped
barbells on her stomach. This last bit of torture was more than she
could withstand, and after going into convulsions she apparently either
strangled on her own vomit or simply died from her beatings. When the
boys were questioned later about why they didn’t do anything during her
seizure, they replied, “We assumed she was faking it.”

“She tried to
escape, more than once. The first time, she was caught in the process of
making a phone call. The second time, she ran into the parents of the
boy who lived there; apparently they had known all along what was gong
on. She begged them to help her, but they refused; his friend had
criminal connections, and they didn’t want to get into trouble, too.
After her death, they taped her arms and legs together, threw her into a
55-gallon drum, filled it with cement, and dumped it in an empty lot.
The body wasn’t recovered until almost a year later. The ringleader of
the whole incident served eight years in prison and is now a free man.”

DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped
Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend
Raped (over 400 times in total)
Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away
Starved and malnutritioned
Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink
Forced to masturbate
Forced to strip in front of others
Burned with cigarette lighters
Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus

DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times
Face held against concrete ground and jumped on
Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag
Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth
Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach
Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)
Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms
Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire
Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury

DAY 20: December10, 1989: Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns
Beat with bamboo sticks
Fireworks inserted into anus and lit
Hands smashed by weights and fingernails cracked
Beaten with golf club
Cigarettes inserted into vagina
Beaten with iron rods repeatedly
Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony
Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding

DAY 30: Hot wax dripped onto face
Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter
Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area
Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers
Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina
Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion
Unable to urinate properly
Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom
Eardrums severely damaged
Extreme reduced brain size

DAY 40: Begged her torturers to “kill her and get it over with”

January 1, 1989: Junko greets the New Years Day alone
Body mutilated
Unable to move from the ground

DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four boys beat her mutilated body with an
iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is
profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle’s flame
to her face and eyes.

Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her
legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture
lasted for a time of two hours.

Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through.

When her mother heard the news and details of what had happened to her
daughter, she fainted. She had to undergo a psychiatric outpatient
treatment . Imagine her endless pain.

Her killers are now free men. Justice was never served, not even after 20 years.
They deserve a punishment much greater than they had put upon Furuta,
for putting an innocent girl through the most unbearable suffering.

This story from 1989 is true. Please spread her story around. Everyone
should know about the existence of Junko Furuta’s unimaginable and
incomprehensible suffering, and this is why this group has been made.

Tell this story to your friends. Never let her story be forgotten. If this story
changes the life of at least one person then it has been worth it.

Rest In Eternal Peace, Junko Furuta

For more info, please read at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furuta_Junko



Amateur radio operator from Malaysia

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *